Join our officeWork with us
We believe the health and vitality of a woman is central to the function of the whole family and the health of her family, is central to her. As allied health professionals we work with women of all ages and life stages addressing conditions, discomforts and goals that are specific to women and their bodies. Where applicable, practices in our office care for the whole family.
As a community we provide each other logistic, marketing, clinical and sisterhood support. We are a place of open hearts and minds, where providers and clients alike are safe, supported and honored. Our office motto says it all – Peace to all who enter here.
Our welcoming Central Denver office currently has one oversized treatment room available. Here’s what’s included with room occupancy:
- Dedicated waiting and reception areas
- Security door to treatment rooms
- Furnished treatment room with Oakworks Tilt treatment table
- Free lot and unmetered street parking for clients
- Breakroom with sink, refrigerator and washer/dryer
- Utilities included
- Listing on our well-trafficked website
- Long term rentals receive marketing announcement email to our 2500+ database (after 6months)
- Hassle-free restrooms outside the office
- Opportunity to collaborate with peers and client share
- Workspace in a community with a longstanding reputation for gold star service
- Opportunity for shared marketing and business promotion
We offer full-day treatment room rental and currently have one oversized treatment room with availability Tue-Sat. One year and 6-month Use of Space Agreements available. Rent is billed monthly based on number of reoccurring days used in weekly in a month. Example: Reoccurring Wednesdays and Fridays weekly or reoccurring Tuesdays weekly.
One Year Agreement : $55 per reoccurring day in a month.
Six Month Agreements $65/per reoccurring day in a month.
If you’re looking to relocate or expand your existing women’s health-related practice into central Denver
Ask yourself the following …
- Are you ready to work in an established, mutually supportive women-centered shared workspace?
- Are you someone who desires collaboration with peers and other allied health practices?
- Are you fully vaccinated, boosted or willing to be vaccinated, boosted against COVID-19?
- Can you communicate honestly and respectfully with others?
- Are you comfortable with the risks and responsibilities of running your own practice, managing your time and maintaining your calendar?
- Have you considered how to generate and retain clients to produce sufficient growth and profit?
- Can you creatively strategize ways to grow your client base both within and outside the workspace?
- Are you a team person? Can you make time for group development and marketing?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you willing to commit to an annual rental agreement
We’re currently seeking experienced women’s health practices:
- Massage, FST or Structural Integration Practices
- Cranio-sacral therapy
- Pelvic health and Ultrasound proficient PT
- Women’s health-related practices
- Feldenkraise, Pilates or other movement professionals
Questions. and would like to schedule a tour please email Regina@HerHarmony.Health attn: Regina Rodriguez
Let's work together.
We want to hear from you! Please send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
We look foward to seeing you.
Parking: There are a few parking options. There's free uncovered parking in our building lot. Directly across the street on Downing/Harvard is an uncovered parking lot (they do not tow). There's also unmetered street parking on Downing.
2480 S. Downing St. #209 Denver, CO 80210.
Her Harmony Health