Schedule an Appointment with one of our providers
We look forward to working with you.
Please schedule an appointment with one of our skilled providers below. All appointments are scheduled and managed by each provider independently. Harmony’s Family Cooperative does not oversee, assist with or manage appointments with providers.
Pregnancy wellness and postnatal care
Private and duet sessions for all levels – restore your health, increase your strength
Clinical & Prenatal Massage, Pelvic Release, Fetal Positioning
Experienced in pelvic health, manual lymphatic drainage, functional dry needling
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
We have free Cherry Creek parking! One and two-hour lot, garage and street parking is available. Please see our Detailed Parking Information if you will be visiting us longer than 2 hours.
Come to all sessions pre-hydrated with at least 60 oz of fluid intake over the previous 24-hr period.
This is especially important for pregnant and nursing moms.
Colds: Please use good judgment when experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms. Safety is our first priority and conditions such as pregnancy, chronic inflammation or fatigue can require rescheduling for safety when cold symptoms are present or the immune system is compromised.
Due to Covid-19 pre-screening requirements, all scheduling is done online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for assistance.
No Provider Availability
- Change the session length search. The next earliest availability may a session 15-minutes longer or shorter than your search.
- Add yourself to the waitlist. The waitlist is reviewed often throughout the day. The waitlist allows you to select your availability for morning, afternoon or evening.
- Looking for a specific bodyworker? Review her profile to see what days she’s scheduled so your waitlist days have a greater chance of booking.
- Email email@example.com for time sensitive sessions (Labor Encouragement, Breech Release, Pre- ECV)
- Scheduled appointment can be adjusted by up to 30-minutes! The online booking system is not perfect, it can allow someone to book in the middle of 2 available sessions or leave gaps that required manual adjustments to insert another client or provide added time for disinfecting between clients. Carefully read appointment notifications and reminders so we all stay on schedule.
- Leave your best number and email on file! The online system will leave appointment notifications when an appointment time is adjusted. It allows us to reach you for cancellation, rescheduling and waitlist opportunities.
- Less than 24-hour notice. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel appointments when giving less than 24-hour notice.
GET THE APP
Go to your App Store and search Vagaro; download. Open the app, search Harmony’s Family Cooperative and make us a favorite. From here all you need to do is open the Vagaro app and the HFC booking tool will load. You can easily schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments within a 24-hour period.
Please email email@example.com with the service category (i.e. prenatal massage, pelvic health physical therapy) or provider name (i.e. Regina, Christa, et cetera) in the subject line if assistance booking an appointment is needed.
HFC: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with booking or to contact Co-op directors.
Terri Nishimoto, PT (Physical Therapy) email@example.com
Dr. Lauren Love (Chiropractic) firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurie Carlson (Pilates) PMA Certified Instructor and Continuing Education Provider LCPilatesForMe@gmail.com
Christa Pfieffer (Massage) Office@wimdenver.com Attn: Christa
Regina Rodriguez (Massage, Core Recovery) email@example.com
Urgent Massage or Fetal Balancing support 303.720.04919(text) or firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE CHERRY CREEK PARKING
Parking is free, however posted times are strictly monitored.
*As of 9/2019 our group is pushing for flexibility in monitoring and time allowances for HFC visitors.
Until this change occurs…please observe time limits!
Park as follows: LOT PARKING (1 or 2-hour) around our 3300 building at 1st and Adams and between 3300 and the Alexan. COVERED PARKING (1 or 2-hour) in the Griffis Cherry Creek North garage, enter on Cook St just south of our 3300 building and proceed forward to “visitor parking” (options when entering are turn left or go forward). STREET PARKING free (2-hr) around our block. EXTENDED VISIT COVERED PARKING in 44 Cook building parking. Enter this lot on Ellsworth and follow signs for building 3300 parking. When you enter our office let us know you have parked here and well will call lot attendants with your vehicle make/model/color/plate so that you are free for up to 4-hours.
All parking is within easy walking distance from 3300 East 1st Avenue office building.
Let's work together.
We want to hear from you! Please send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
We look foward to seeing you.
Parking: There are a few parking options. There's free uncovered parking in our building lot. Directly across the street on Downing/Harvard is an uncovered parking lot (they do not tow). There's also unmetered street parking on Downing.
2480 S. Downing St. #209 Denver, CO 80210.
Her Harmony Health